Wednesday, January 18, 2012

It's January. How Much Weight Have You Lost?

Hey, you. Ya, you. Sitting there reading this right now. I know you. Well, more importantly, I know ABOUT you. "Who am I then Mr. trainer?" Well, let me tell you. You are one of two people that I know. You are either perfectly content and happy with how you look and feel, or, more likely, you aren't. Let me tell you, if you are happy with how you look and feel, stop reading this now and instead, click on this link and enjoy a special just for you. On the other hand, if you are NOT happy with how you look and feel, then I am talking to YOU. Read on.

So tell me, how much weight have you lost? A fair amount so far, right? I mean, it is mid January. Actually more towards the end of the month. By now you should have pulled off at least 5 pounds; probably more like 12. You haven't though, have you? How does that feel? Really good? Make you want to jump for joy? Are you just thrilled with where you are headed? I thought not.

So it's really easy to sit here and bash you for failing to get your act together so far this year. But, truth be known, we are all really good at doing that to ourselves. No need for me to join the ass kicking that you either have or soon will have going on.

Actually I've got my mind set on something else. I want to help you overcome your biggest obstacle. Yourself. How do I know you are your own biggest obstacle? Because I am my own as well. We have that in common.

Now then, it's time to get serious. You've been waiting on someone to walk up and say "Hey man" or "Hey girl" shake off all the BS that you've collected and get your head our of your ass." Guess what. I'm here and I'll say it again. Hey, you, it's time to get your head out of your ass and let's get control of this thing, now!'

Seriously, do you like being overweight? Love that muffin freakin top? Are you a huge fan of dimples up an down your thighs? Heck no! You hate that crap. So do I. But somehow we want our cookies, chips, 100 calorie snack packs, wine, ice cream, cheese burgers etc. more. Right? Wrong. It's just that the junk crap is NOW and your results seem so far off. I know. I get it.

Let me tell you this. In order to overcome all these bad choices that keep us from our goal bodies, we have to draw a line in the sand. I mean a real, honest to God line in the sand and take off the boxing gloves. It's WAY past time to fight this fight. Way past. You know, if you had drawn this line back on your last effort just months back, you would be D-O-N-E done!

Know what you are about to miss? The swimming pool, cook outs, smaller awesome clothes, amazing health, much more energy, way less of the blues and depression, and most of all, just a better way to live your life. Ill put my size 31 jeans, my ability to take off my shirt at the pool in a few months and the compliments on how I look up against your glass of wine and cheese any day.

Please draw the line right now. Not later, not tomorrow, not next Monday, but NOW. I know, you may just die if you don't get your Hohos tonight, but I doubt it. Most likely, tonight will be the night that started the change that is currently just a dream.

In a couple of months I'm going to ask you again. "So, it's March. How much weight have you lost?"

Current client, former client, never a client: Call or text me now and just say hey, I need your help. If you are sincere, I will go to the ends of this little planet to help you. 214-783-5440.

Ron

No comments:

Post a Comment