Tuesday, March 30, 2010

On a dime

So they say that life can turn on a dime...that in a mere instant,
your whole world cam change. I agree. Mine has several times.
Sometimes it's a life change in a negative way...but more often, it's
a change in a positive way.

The moment I sat up gasping for air on an arrest 14 years ago was one
of my moments where life turned on a dime...days before eating
twinkies and being fat and "happy" then running and doing pushups and
everything inbetween...

And there are other times my life has changed on a dime. Most of those
aren't worth mentioning here...but this isn't about me, it's about you!

When do you get your moment? What are you gonna do about I when it
gets here? Nothing...or everything? Those moments come for a very good
reason...to change you. Let them.


Sent from my iPhone

No comments:

Post a Comment