Friday, April 2, 2010

Almost here and it's all your fault

So summer is soooooo close now. I'm wondering what you look like? I
mean are you there? Do you look good enough for the pool and cookouts
etc? If not, it's your fault...yep! I said it. I know, not terribly
sensitive of me is it? But, if you don't hear it from me, you may not
hear it at all and summer after summer will just pass you by until
finally you just dont care anymore. Please never, ever get there!!!
Never quit caring. And guess what, it's not too late to start now! Get
off your ass and quit eating crap! And it makes me sick to think that
some people feel like since they haven't started their program yet,
they may as well wait now. Wait til what??????? Seriously!!!!! You
gotta get it together! Go look at yourself and if you don't like it
alot, then CHANGE IT.... It's your fault If you don't...

Sent from my iPhone

No comments:

Post a Comment